Brick Cladding Projects
If your commercial fitout or residential renovation calls for a stylish brick finish, but cost and / or load limitations have you seeking an alternative solution you’ve found it.
Cladding Service we provide:
- Consider Durabric for your next wall cladding job. For further information about this product visit Durabric.
- Durabric is a versatile and durable ‘faux’ brick finish for both interior and exterior applications.
- Each sheet / panel weighs just 10Kg the same coverage in real brick would weigh over 170Kg and require a qualified tradesperson to install. Durabric is easy to handle and install, providing the same aesthetic benefit as real brick at less cost in both material and labour.
- Easy to install for DIY wall cladding customers.
- Can be rendered, semi-rendered or bagged to fit with your existing exterior cladding.
- Perfect for shopfitting, trade exhibitions, product displays, studio/film sets, heritage requirements and any exterior cladding.
- Suitable for exterior and interior walls.
- Contains no asbestos.
- Can be supplied Australia wide.
- Three brick stencil shapes to choose from Standard Tumbled Rustic.
Durabric is manufactured in Melbourne, Australia. The bricks are made from a mixture of natural aggregate sand, crushed brick, oxides for colouring and bonded together with a co-polymer adhesive. The bricks are stenciled onto fibre cement sheets which are then fired to bond and harden the panels.